(Formerly Walter Rothschild Zoological Museum)
Located in Akeman Street, off High Street, Tring.
Lionel Walter, 2nd Baron Rothchild (1868 - 1937) acquired specimens of thousands of animals, birds, insects, fish and reptiles. In 1937 the Zoological Museum became part of the Natural History Museum but the collection continues to be shown in its Victorian setting. Discovery room, picnic areas, cafe and gift shop.
Open Mon-Sun 10:00-17:30, Everyday Tel: 020 7942 6171
Closed December 24th-26th Only